It’s Gonna Be Okay:
Songs to put on loop when you need to calm down or sleep.
- Bon Iver - Woods
- James Blake - Life Round Here
- Amiina - Sexfaldur
- Paavoharju - Italialaisella Laivalla
- Múm - The Last Shapes of Never
- Moby - The Rain Falls and the Sky Shudders
- Explosions in the Sky - Six Days at the Bottom of the Ocean
- MissaFukuma - Sunadokei-view-
- Empire of the Sun - Country
- Washed Out - All Over Now
Yes, tell her something nice. You’re her servant.
but pamcake, why WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING
Between you and me.
FROGMISTRESS OF THE CROAK
Oh gosh! (｡☉౪ ⊙｡)
How did you find and catch so many frogs?! I generally only find them one at a time.
I partly grow up in a countryside, so I know where to look and when.
What amuses me is friends and acquaintances reaction when I’m telling them that I worked in KGB building. They proceed with: “What? Why? How? It’s completely different form what you want to do!” But it was very interesting experience. Definitely push me out from my comfort zone.
There is two types of clothes in my closet. One that are wide now and the others that still don’t look good on me.
It’s shame because one of my favorite clothing is a blouse that looked awesome before and now it looks… that I bought couple sizes too big, oh no.